Shipping - You buy it online we ship it to you - sounds simple enough! Here's all you need to know about getting your new instrument or accessories from our store to your door!
International Orders - Not in the USA? We ship many products worldwide!
- Shipping is available by USPS or FedEx, using a variety of services.
- Free Shipping to the lower 48 US states is available on most orders over $99.
- Orders qualifying for free shipping will be sent using our choice of ground or standard delivery services, you may expect delivery within 3-7 days for most in-stock items.
- Large or heavy items may incur additional shipping charges - these items are typically marked.
- In-stock items purchased Mon-Fri by 1:00pm EST will usually ship the same day.
- Orders purchased on weekends, holidays, or after 1:00pm EST will usually ship the next business day.
- Express shipping is available for most domestic orders. Please note that ALL orders with an express shipping method must ship to the billing address on the account. Fees may apply to some services.
- Credit card orders totalling $200.00 USD or greater MUST ship to the billing address of the credit card.
- Some products are drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer. They will be marked so.
- Back ordered or special ordered items will be shipped as soon as available.
- You will always receive an email from us when your purchase ships - with full tracking information!
Returns - Not every order is perfect! Find out when, why, and how to return your purchase to us below.
- International shipping is available using USPS International Services.
- Zildjian Cymbal products cannot be shipped outside of the USA and Canada.
- Yamaha products may only be shipped to the United States of America.
- Fender® (FMIC®) products may only be shipped to the United States of America. This includes all Fender® or FMIC® brands, including Fender® products, Squier® products, Jackson® products, and other brands not listed here but owned by FMIC®.
- Some international orders meeting the following criteria may have processing times of up to seven days:
- Orders totaling $100.00 or more and shipping via a service without insurance.
- Orders paid through PayPal which do not ship to a confirmed address.
- All international orders MUST ship to the billing address on the account.
- Customer is responsible for all import fees, taxes, tariffs, etc.
- International customers paying by Money Order must add $8.00 to their order to cover a fee charged by our bank. This fee will not be shown on your receipt or order confirmation, and must be added to the total shown on your invoice. Failure to pay this fee may result in cancellation of your order or delay in processing time.
We will do our best to accommodate any situation you may have - that's what sets us apart from other online music stores! However, shipping and return policies are subject to change at any time without notice. If you have any questions regarding our policies please call us and we will gladly help!
- Call us Mon-Fri 10am-6pm should a return be necessary.
- We will issue you an RA# (Return Authorization).
- Items returned without an RA# will be denied and returned to customer at customer's expense.
- For defective merchandise exchange, we will provide a call tag.
- For standard returns, buyer must pay return shipping fees.
- Items must be in new condition, showing no signs of wear or tear, all tags must be attached, and must be in original packaging.
- Returns may be made within 10 days of delivery of merchandise (when it shows up at your doorstep) for no additional fee.
- Returns between 11-30 days of delivery will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Absolutely no returns after 30 days.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Items purchased online may be returned to the store.
- The following items may not be returned under any circumstances: Wind instruments without a replaceable mouthpiece, Mouthpieces, Reeds, Harmonicas, Pro audio components, Liquid products (cleaners, oils, fog fluid, etc.), Polishing cloths, Books, Print Music. If these items are defective, they will be exchanged for the same product or one of comparable value and function. Some special order items, including Levy's Guitar Straps, Pro Audio Equipment, Cables, & Accessories can not be returned or exchanged. This applies only to special ordered items, which are indicated as such by their extended delivery time (displayed as: "Inventory Status: Typically ships within xx days" or "This item must be special ordered. Please allow an additional xx days/weeks for delivery.")
- The following items may only be returned if sealed in their original packaging with no sign of use: CDs, DVDs, Videos, Software, Strings, Items in shrink-packaging, Drumsticks, Drumheads, Clothing or Jewelry. If these items are defective, they will be exchanged for the same product or one of comparable value and function.